Meridian, Idaho

When I ordered the bed; it arrived defective with a six inch slit right next to the air pump.I called; they wanted a picture, and they sent me a new bed.

The new bed was okay. Now thirty days after I mailed the defective part back (so that I would not be charged for another airbed), they e-mailed me and say I did not send back anything, and I would be charged for another bed. I did have the receipt; called them, and they said they would not charge me.

I think this company is poorly run.So my advice is to always get a certified receipt from the US Post Office unless you want to pay extra for a defective bed.

Had an Experience with Airbeds4less?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Airbeds4less - Review about Queen Air Mattress from New York, New York Airbeds4less "Please see annexed video that I recorded. When I 1st received this air bed I called ur office within a few days and reported that the air keeps coming out..." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow - Truth From The Streets of Las Vegas From A Felon's Experience 2017 Foundation For An Independent Tomorrow "If you looking for IT work or to be funded for decent IT training/job opportunity, this is not the company to deal with! Here is a client they insulted/didn't keep..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Baanyan software services raghu daripalli baanyan software services myvisajobs baanyan software services h1b baanyan software services careers baanyan software services hyderabad baanyan software serv Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more