Airbeds4less - Always pay for a certified receipt when you return the Airbed4less defective part
When I ordered the bed; it arrived defective with a six inch slit right next to the air pump.I called; they wanted a picture, and they sent me a new bed.
The new bed was okay. Now thirty days after I mailed the defective part back (so that I would not be charged for another airbed), they e-mailed me and say I did not send back anything, and I would be charged for another bed. I did have the receipt; called them, and they said they would not charge me.
I think this company is poorly run.So my advice is to always get a certified receipt from the US Post Office unless you want to pay extra for a defective bed.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Air Bed
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I just want to warn everyone who are planning to buy cheap shoes with them. I found them on Instagram and from Marikina. They are actually cheap made and bad..."
- "give me a BREAK ! Steve Zarelli has been promoted by the gang at RR Auctions as the greatest Space Authenticator ever and yet he can't always get it..."
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I recently experienced buying a piece of pumpkin loaf at the El Cajun, CA Starbucks. I have been getting coffee and pastries at Starbucks for years, so I was shocked..."
- "I have been an admirer of West Elm, and thought they were were known for lifelong quality pieces. Not the case. We ordered the Emmerson reclaimed table, bench,..."
- "Review of Walgreens Pharmacy at 1570 E Fairview, Meridian, Idaho. Their Pharmacist need continued education!!! As a consumer I rely upon companies like Walgreens to have educated people in their positions that..."