Style and Design

Bought the PHR103 Plush High-Rise King Size Air Mattress with built-in air pump.Used it for about 4 months in a summer rental house.

When we returned the following Spring when pumped up the mattress so we could use it again. When is was full it looked like a huge muffin had invaded our bedroom. The middle was only a crown. So we let the air out and tried it again with my 125 lb.

wife laying on it. Same result. Of course it only comes with 3 month warranty.

Live and learn.I have owned an AeroBed for years and it still looks like the day I bought it.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $198. The author is overall dissatisfied with Airbeds4less. The most disappointing about fox airbeds airbed from Airbeds4less was quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Airbeds4less.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Airbeds4less to other companies on our site.