I unfortunately purchased a bed matress from this vendor

it lasted for a night and it was deflated to the floor.

i requested te returned it, of course, I have to pay for the freight

pack it and send it back, I requested return instructions and Guess

what? they never send them when I called them back they said

the warranty was expired. WARNING DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

For this vendor is easier to leave an unsatisfied customer than to

abide by their obligations, do yourself a favor and buy your air

matress locally I bought one from Wal-Mart and it has not deflated

since I inflated 3 months ago. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR OR

PAY THE CONSEQUENCES, IT IS NOT WORTH IT!!! when you can

purchase form another reliable vendor instead

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of mattress from Airbeds4less. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $175 and wants Airbeds4less to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was nothihg about this company. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Airbeds4less for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Airbeds4less?

Comments